Saturday, May 31, 2014

6:30 am and 7:30 am

Child #3 has been getting up early! Luckily the tides have been low so we have been heading down to the beach. Here is what I found the other day after I went down from 6:00-6:45 am and then again after getting Child #1 off for school from 7:15-7:45 am:


Yes red!
 


The whole time I was gathering glass, I was working to keep Child #3's shoes dry. When she would get too close to the incoming waves, I would carry her to higher ground. It worked until when I was heading home, I realized one of her shoes had dropped off. When I looked back, I saw it in the sand - wet! A wave had washed over it. Luckily, after I rinsed it and dried it over the heater it is fine.
 
Last photo: I found these earlier in the week. The green item is a new bath toy! It sprays water and the kids love it.


1 comment:

  1. The treasure trove of toys that the ocean has gifted you is giving the sea glass a run for its money, haha!

    ReplyDelete