Thursday, July 11, 2013

What We Have Been Doing....

This post is more for me to really remind me that we are doing things this summer. It is already July 11 and I feel like the summer is slipping away without doing lots of awesome things. It has been a mellow few weeks. My parents were here visiting and with naps and now a bit of sickness, we have been staying home a lot! But home means reading, crafts, and imaginative play (and of course, lot of TV!)
Here are a few photos of what we have been doing....
 
Some sea glass but not much as I haven't been out running as much as I should be!

CA Academy of Sciences with good friends!

Christmas crafts we found in our "craft box".

I hosted a little Teddy Bear picnic/party for Child #2 and her friend. It was fun to dress up, have a tea party and even take a walk with our stuffed friends! Next week we'll do a Lego Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment