So today I had no obligations, no carpool duties, no preschool, nothing! I finally got Child #3 to fall asleep for her morning nap (difficult task as she was struggling with a full belly...) and I demanded that Child #2 watch TV. Luckily she found some sort of math cartoon and watched about 20 episodes back to back.
I am not proud but I am thankful for everything I was able to accomplish.
- Cleaned the kitchen, really cleaned it!
- Finished my Christmas card list - that last few were in Russian and I had to dig out my old Russian/English dictionary.
- Made my parents their Christmas present, it is ready to mail
- Baked 4 dozen cookies (almost all gone!)
- Organized all the toys and items I have for stockings and gifts to go under the tree. (I couldn't find one of my bags, I hid it so well. I only just remembered where it was!)
- Packaged up all the gifts the kids are giving away to "children who don't have as many toys"
- Uploaded the last of the 200+ photos needed to make my mother-in-law's photo book
- Went through all the piles I have around the house
|Thanks to my happy little sorter!|
|Nothing fancy but quality stuff!|
Happy week-end everyone!