Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Photo Essay of my Life

I'll check us all up using photos - sorry, not one of them has sea glass!! I keep checking the beach on my runs but nothing... Here is how I have been using my time.

Took a vacation and "camped". Here is s'more time!

Morro Bay. Chopping wood for another fire.

This is what we camped in!!
Yes, we took the kids out of school for 4 days and drove up the CA coast. I have never done RV camping and I quite liked it! Plus, I drove our van behind the RV while the kids rode with Papa. It was nice quiet time for me.

Here is a part of a Sunday School lesson I taught a few weeks ago. It is from 1 Corinthians 13. A really great list if you ask me. I also taught about Chastity. Chastity and Charity - two intense topics:)

Less intense - I have been doing some canning. Check out the latest and greatest!

Strawberry jam

Marinara sauce from tons of tomatoes! I learned how to easily peel tomatoes.


Bread and Butter Pickles. I made these for my husband's birthday. They taste good - even with the sugar substitute.



We've been having some beautiful sunsets lately!

This is "pink time" when the sun is setting and everything is a lovely shade of pink.

More pink sky



 And if those photos weren't random enough, here are the last few to round everything out...
Finally, after 8 years of growing tomatoes - we have this! Thanks to lots and lots of sunny days!

Preparing for Halloween. I thought they were so cute!

Selfie in the kitchen!


Happy October!



1 comment:

  1. I love the Halloween costumes, look at that fluffy bunny!! So nice to see an update on the blog today! :)))

    ReplyDelete