Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Soaking it in

The knowledge that we are moving has caused me to see our beautiful home and coastside with new eyes and I have been trying my best to capture it with my iPhone camera as well. Here are a few shots of the seemingly common things that I will miss and of course, I have been trying to fit in all the sea glassing I can. The beach hasn't disappointed!

We saw this on our walk home after Joy School, one beautiful day.
Add caption

Can you see the Snowy White Egret? These are always a delight to see on the beach and in our marsh.

The way the sun hits the sand first thing in the morning is a favorite of mine.

This gives an idea of the power of the ocean, moving and rolling beach items around.

Bowls of littles that I have found on my beach runs

More littles!

Lovely blue - just sitting there waiting for me to pick it up and bring it home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment