Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fort Bragg

We took a little family trip to Fort Bragg to see Glass Beach. Luckily we visited at low tide and at sunset the first day we drove into town (even before we went to the hotel). It was cold but lovely! And not many people and the glass.... really it was so cool to see it everywhere. Mostly white and browns, with some greens and small blues. I was hoping to find some red or orange but no such luck! Here are a few photos from the day:
 
 



This is Glass Beach in the stormy morning. It was super windy. We stayed about 15 minutes and then got breakfast at Denny's!
 
 
 These little bitty ones are from my beach! When we returned home from our trip there was about 20 minutes left before the sunset. I ran down to see what I could find and while it wasn't much, it was my beach!

I am thankful for sea glass! Happy Thanksgiving. Kirstin

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about the Fort Bragg glass beach place and want to visit it sometime. The pictures I saw are maybe more impressive than the actual beach, but it still seems like a cool stop. :)

    ReplyDelete