Friday, February 25, 2011

Thoughts from a Rainy Day

It has been pretty stormy around here, so when the sun peaked through the clouds, I thought I might go out to see what the ocean washed up.
Not much.
Just a few pieces here and there. I did find a plastic sand toy and a rubber bouncy ball (that was very entertaining until it ended up in the toilet and two little hands were found trying to get it out). Yuck!

But, I did send a small sampling of sea glass pieces to a friend of mine and in the note I talked about how there are many life lessons that sea glass can teach us. Life experiences can toss and turn us but like those little pieces of glass tumbled by the sea, these experiences help to smooth us out. If taken the right way, life's experiences can help to mold us into women of God, people of God or if God isn't your anchor, then to be the person that you know you can be.

Just some thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment