Friday, January 16, 2015

Best.Christmas.Gift.Ever.

My dear friend surprised me with the most perfect sea glass gift at Christmas.
 
 
Yes, a sea glass Christmas tree. Each little polished piece has a hole right through the middle and then they are connected by a small silver dowel. I nearly died with delight over this gift. Now if I could figure out how to make these myself,  you'd get one at Christmas too!
And these are just a few of the pieces I found on a walk yesterday morning. They all seemed so similar and found in the same area, it made me wonder if they were from the same bottle? Most likely not but I always wonder where the glass I find came from.
 
Have a good week-end!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing those green pieces makes me wonder what a sea-glass mobile would look like over a baby's crib...ahhhhh...pale blue and white pieces...?

    ReplyDelete